Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose culture
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC's lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations. TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes. Do you want to be a part of a team that is leveraging technology to make a difference in healthcare? Are you passionate about leading teams based on Agile principals? Tabula Rasa Healthcare is seeking a Scrum Master / Agile Coach to join our growing team.
The can be a remote role. This Scrum Master will provide strong leadership to our team(s) to support agile development efforts and perform the following: ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Execute on Scrum Master responsibilities, including organizing and facilitating daily stand-up meetings, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress, maintain process documentation.
- Ensure that the development teams are practicing/following core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Collaborate closely with other Scrum Masters and Product Managers in managing cross-team dependencies.
- Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on Product & Sprint Backlogs, recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practice, and support Development Managers and Product Managers as necessary.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and information sharing.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on problem solving and taking care of people.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assist with requirement analysis.
- Participate proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices; maintain process documentation.
- Strong ability to persist against impediments until they are removed.
- Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition.
- Adapt project plans, schedules, and resource assignments as required to respond to emerging requirements and risks.
- Empower the teams to self-organize; improve their productivity.
- Participate in the organization and planning of the development schedule.
- Scrum Master certification preferred.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques.
- Knowledge of other project management methodologies a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or related practical experience.
- M.S. in Computer Science or similar technical field of study(preferred)
2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach working with a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum/Agile principles and practices. WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Fast paced environment.
- Collaboration across remote sites within the company.
- Flexibility to work remote.
- New office located on Shem Creek if local.
- Office health and wellness initiatives, for those interested. (on-site private shower)
- Celebrating success!
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law. Other details