Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose culture
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC's lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations. TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes. Summary of Opportunity
We are seeking a Senior Software Developer to become an integral part of our team! The primary purpose of this role is to perform Specification, Design, Coding, Testing and Documentation in order to develop and maintain our Software as a Service platform. You will take mission critical projects through the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using the latest technologies to apply them in both existing and new applications used by our customers all over the country. This will include both server-side and client-side development, maintenance of intranet/extranet software, and messaging systems to multiple external integration points. We are heavy on web apps, analytics, workflow, and EDI using Java and our HIPAA compliant cloud platform.
Construction of the solution requires familiarity with the application, database, network, security, infrastructure, and virtualization. We have internally grown frameworks as well as mainstream structures (AngularJS, JQuery, JMS/JORAM, JSON, DWR, HTML4/5, etc.). Our development architecture is fast-pace and keeps up with cutting-edge technologies. Other efforts will include development & maintenance of SQL scripts, automation scripts, build scripts, and small amount of client technical support. Must be a self-starter able to independently drive a project to completion. Must be proficient at finding optimal solutions to technical challenges throughout the entire SDLC.
No visa sponsorship/transfer available for this position.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Qualifications Skill Set
- College degree in computer/software related field desired. Background in all relevant aspects of object-oriented system development required.
- Solid relational database (MySQL, SQL Server, Microsoft SQL) experience
- Ability to write Complex SQL and tune SQL for optimal performance
- System administration experience with Unix/Linux and Windows a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytic skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and independently drive a project to completion
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Previous experience in a professional healthcare setting or supporting electronic medical records is desired.
- Business-related training in a customer service environment preferred, but not required.
- Preferred 5+ years of experience designing and developing web based and mobile applications and web services - unless the applicant can demonstrate outstanding proficiency in the absence of such experience
- Strong Object-Oriented development experience
- Web Services (RESTful)
- DWR / AJAX
- UML Modelling
- OOAD / object-relational mapping
- MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server or any equivalent Relational Database
- SQL Script
- Familiar with version control systems preferably, such as Subversion and/or CVS
- IntelliJ IDE
- Agile development process
- C# .NET, OOP, RDBMS and Visual Studio IDE (a plus)
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business and promotes community involvement. We are looking for individuals who can grow with our company. We offer a comprehensive benefits package (PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short- and Long-Term Disability, 401(k) and Stock Options) along with competitive compensation. Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position with an expectation to work an average of 40 hours per week, and an ability to be available outside of normal business hours to meet customer deliverables on an ad-hoc basis.
Normal business hours are between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Travel
: None. Supervisory Responsibility:
This job operates in a professional yet casual, dress for your day, office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, and filing cabinets. Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law. Other details
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Eden Prairie, MN, USA