We are building a platform that will empower and reward people in today's liquid workforce. By managing their work schedules, building skill portfolios and providing career opportunities we aim to provide a structured path to success for people who have until now been disadvantaged in the rapidly changing world of employment. Our platform was built for the Internet and is available across web and mobile clients.
We re are expanding our global client implementation and support team and need dynamic and enthusiastic professionals to help us deliver our platform at scale to some of the largest organizations in the world. If you enjoy solving unique client challenges, working with diverse set of technologies and have a passion to deliver world class customer services - then this is the role for you.
What We Offer:
- Work with cutting edge technology. Our teams are using Machine Learning and AI to build our products.
- Stealth mode start-up with an existing client base and a Founder that has successfully grown and exited prior tech start-ups.
- Great benefits that include Health Insurance, 401K and Equity.
- Understand client's business processes and technology ecosystem.
- Understand our operational architecture and client implementation approach.
- Understand support requirements and SLAs.
- Troubleshoot application and data integration issues reported by the clients.
- Collaborate with product engineering team, client s technology teams and other partners to identify root cause of issues and come up with resolution and interim workaround wherever applicable.
- Proactive problem management.
- Configure / customize platform and integrate with client's systems as per the integration architecture.
- Be part of the global 24x7 client support team responsible for delivering highest quality of service to our clients.
- Provide training and on-boarding support to clients as required.
- Share customer feedback and challenges with product engineering team to facilitate roadmap prioritization.
- Strong interpersonal and client communication skills.
- Resilience to handle challenges and solve complex client problems.
- Proven background in supporting enterprise applications within stringent SLAs.
- Experience in web development frameworks (preferably Ruby on Rails).
- Experience in programming languages like Ruby (preferred) and Java.
- Experience in working in Linux based environment.
- Experience in data integration technologies like Talend, Pentaho, Informatica, etc. will be nice to have.
- 5+ years of experience in providing support for enterprise products in cloud-based environments for large organizations.