Solidus is searching for a Software Programmer with multi-disciplinary skillsets. A major responsibility will be software development, install, and support for satellite ground systems.
The successful candidate should have knowledge of orbital mechanics in both Low Earth Orbit (LEO) and Geosynchronous (GEO) regimes, and be comfortable working with Linux systems including simple scripting and databases with a background in programing languages such as Python or C/C++. The position is located in Colorado Springs, CO.
- ====ship and the ability to obtain a DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance. Active SCI preferred.
- BS + 1 yr, Associates + 3 yrs, or Tech. School Cert. + 3 yrs min experience
- Familiarity and experience with Linux operating systems
- Strong desire to develop, educate, and support next-generation space program operations
- Software programming and debug in: Python, Matlab, and/or C++
- A basic understanding of system administration (Linux, Windows, VMs) and a working knowledge of hardware servers/workstations. Linux scripting (Bash Scripting & cron tab) experience is desired
- Ability to work in a team and communicate clearly and effectively
- Education or experience in satellite operations
- Experience with Oracle and MySQL databases
Job ID 3709
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm