MSI is looking for a skilled professional to fill our Software Programmer positions in our Orange, CA location.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following:
- Develop, maintain and support company s software applications.
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing and modifying software programs and systems.
- Encode, test, debug and document programs based on pre-established guidelines, programming knowledge and judgement to plan and accomplish tasks.
- Manage multiple projects and troubleshoot applications.
- Provide accurate status on programming solutions.
- Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and Experience requirements:
Must have the ability to understand how to analyze and evaluate data. Ability to communicate with users of all levels of experience, and to work creatively, and effectively to produce results. Self-starter with the ability to work flexible hours as needed. Knowledge of common business practices, supply-chain, accounting, human resources, and/or inventory management would be a plus. Familiarity with various aspects of programming including layout, usability, code, graphic design, software, and related technologies.
- Hands-on experience with:
- .Net Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, C#, SQL Server 2012.
- MS-SQL & T-SQL.
- MAS500 or a similar ERP a plus.
- Knowledge of iOS development is a plus.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor s degree in IT/Computer Science with an emphasis on software development
- 0-3 years of direct software programming experience and expertise in programming language
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Good knowledge of software and programming languages
- Ability to learn quickly, interpret and follow technical plans
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Good project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good teamwork skills
- An understanding of confidentiality and data protection
- Self motivated
If you possess the required skills and experience, we would love to meet you!
You can learn more about us online at or submit your resume at
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check, drug test, and physical exam.
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be considered for this position. Please do not apply unless you meet all requirements.