Solidus is searching for a Software Programmer.
The successful candidate will join a group that is working in software development for optimization algorithms as part of various Navy and Missile Defense Agency programs. It provides a highly configurable environment to develop Battle management algorithms which enumerate potential kill chains, evaluate interactions of sensors, communication systems and weapons and do optimization.
- Software for this integration developer
- Maintaining the growing number of system configurations
- Integrating new features into the system
- Demonstrating those features to the project sponsor
- ship and the ability to obtain a DoD Clearance, Active Secret preferred
- BS in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science (preferred focus in artificial intelligence and/or machine learning) or Mathematics + 2 years of experience, MS Preferred
Strong ability for the following:
- Radar processing
- Configuration control
2+ years of experience with the following:
- Software/Algorithm Development
- AI / Machine Learning Algorithm Development
- Software Documentation
- Java Development
- Software Design/Development
- Backend Programming (SQL)
- C/C++ Programming
- GUI Development
- IDE to Java
- Ability to perform system level analysis of algorithm or optimization results
- Experience with Julia
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.