**All resumes will remain strictly confidential.
The SharePoint Developer will be working with the SharePoint Team and will be responsible for establishing/maintaining out-of- box SharePoint Online environment to include maintenance, deploying solutions, troubleshooting the environment, using best practices for availability and reliability, performance monitoring, and security governance of the portal.
- Deploying and managing web applications, site collections and custom workflows.
- Managing configuration settings to include user accounts, authentication, and other security related operations
- Participate in the planning and execution of new SharePoint based projects, including interfaces with other business systems
- Analyze business and system needs and suggest solutions that leverage SharePoint out-of-the-box functionality, as well as staying within SharePoint policies.
- Identifying risks and making recommendations for best practices
- Providing technical support of InfoPath forms, SharePoint workflows, Power Automate, and Power Apps
- Associate Degree plus 6 years of demonstrated software development experience in an enterprise environment OR; Bachelor's Degree plus 4 years of demonstrated software development experience in an enterprise environment OR 6 year degree plus 2 years of demonstrated software development experience in an enterprise environment
- 8 years demonstrated software development experience in an enterprise environment.
- Microsoft SharePoint: Experience with 2010 and 2013.
- Microsoft SharePoint: Experience with InfoPath and ShareGate tools.