- Excellent in our field.
Headfarmer is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in the permanent and contract placement of the upper echelon of talent in the greater Phoenix area. We offer a unique process of " headfarming " which provides a level of professional support to both candidates and clients that exceeds recruiting industry standards. Summary
This position is responsible for supporting and improving the implementation of Quality Assurance Standards and Systems to ensure compliance with Company Policies and standards, regulatory requirements and also to meet customer requirements. Responsibilities
- Detects defects and creates informative bug reports and effectively follows up on bug closure.
- Advises the team on major issues to product quality.
- Creates test reports detailing all bugs and issues found in each test iteration.
- Works on more than one time-sensitive projects at a time.
- Proactively tests, provides test coverage, and resolves issues.
- Works closely with team members to emphasize quality throughout the entire SDLC.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in technical field preferred (HS degree required)
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- 1+ experience performing software QA testing and analysis
- Solid fundamental understanding of SDLC.
- Excellent customer service skills, placing customer outcomes as a focal point for all actions and decisions
- Highly organized and good time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Effectively builds relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task to support individual and department SLAs
If your resume and qualifications meet this job description, please don't hesitate to contact Headfarmer. Someone will be in touch with you soon if we feel there is an appropriate match.
Voted a Best Place To Work by the Phoenix Business Journal for 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018... We're waiting for you on the Farm.