We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Quality Analyst with our industry-leading client in American Fork, UT. We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for tasks such as requirements planning, software testing, and reporting to ensure that the design specifications and requirements of the internally-developed and client-provided software products are met, and that the quality is within total quality management limits and standards
- Responsible for reviewing requirements and designs as well as creating, editing, and clarifying test plans & cases with software project teams
- Responsibilities also include developing and applying customized test procedures for the organization's products
- Communicates with product developers and technical support specialists on product issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Business and/or equivalent education and experience
- Two or more years of experience in software quality assurance testing
- Proficient with SQL, HTML, XML and client server/ complex systems experience
- Professional Certification such as ISTQB, CSTE, CASQ
- Azure DevOps experience
- Automation experience (ie: Selenium, Gauge, etc.) and some C# experience highly preferred
- .NET Technologies C# experience
- MS Azure experience
- Experience with requirement and design meetings and reviews
- Security and vulnerability testing experience
Keywords: SQL, XML, HTML, ISTQB, Devops, Azure, Selenium
Job ID: 338144About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!