**** Looking to make a change / career move where you are valued and appreciated? Opportunities to grow within a Fortune 1000 company and work with a team that has an amazing culture? An environment with flexibility, competitive compensation, benefits and growth! You may never want to leave! ****
Our direct client is currently seeking a Software Quality Assurance Engineer
to join their team for a Full Time Direct Hire role.
Full Time Direct Hire
- Location: Cypress, CA
- Onsite position Monday - Friday
In-Person Interview is required
- Local candidates
- No relocation for this role
The QA Engineer II will plan, test and ensure standards on concurrent multiple IT projects with an emphasis on Legacy and other ERP systems.
- Needs to have Experience with ERP testing - i.e. (SAP, Oracle, EBS, JD Edwards, MS Dynamics AX, Great Plains or any other ERP systems)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field. Degree is required
- 6+ years' hands-on Quality Assurance / QA Engineer
- Min 1 year + of Experience with: ERP testing - i.e. (SAP, Oracle, EBS, JD Edwards, MS Dynamics AX, Great Plains or any other ERP systems)
- Min 3 years Software Functional Testing
- Expert knowledge of testing methodologies and enforcing SDLC policies required
- 5+ years' advanced experience with ALM tools (e.g., HP ALM, MS TFS, SpiraTeam, etc.) required
- Advanced experience with generating, communicating and interpreting test results and test status reports required
- Advanced experience with configuring and managing Testing Automation Frameworks and Bug Tracking systems preferred
- Advanced experience with development of advanced complexity SQL scripts required
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server and/or other RDBMS architectures required
- Experience with interacting and supporting infrastructure related activities (e.g., connectivity support) required
- Experience with collaborating and troubleshooting cross-team issues (e.g., Citrix, networking, etc.) required
- Strong analytical and data manipulation skills required
- Ability to self-direct and work effectively with both functional and technical resources required
- Outstanding ability to analyze test results and generate comprehensive test summary reports and metrics required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to multitask on two or more concurrent projects required
- Strong time management skills with a history of meeting commitments required
- Experience in the following Team Foundation Server (TFS) areas: source code management, reporting, requirements management, automated builds, testing and release management preferred
- Elementary .NET or other object-oriented programming skills preferred
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and tools of quality and controls used to ensure a product fulfills requirements and standards.
- Adhere to and promote application Lifecycle Management (ALM) practices
- Support and champion all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Assure projects meet quality standards by providing technical guidance in planning, designing, executing testing, and developing procedures related to product quality on medium to high complexity ERP and other software applications.
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of QC and business processes
- Demonstrate a customer focus vision
- Take the initiative to understand how our customers will use our applications and incorporate that use into test cases
- QC Planning - Plans and documents a systematic approach to all aspects of testing.
- QC Design and Development - Designs and develops test cases, test environment and test data to ensure quality of solution
- QC Testing and Execution - Executes test cases and tracks test results and drives test issues to resolution
- QC Closure - Documents final status accomplishments, approvals and future test improvement areas.
- Quality & Controls Methodology and Tools - Develops quality controls methodology policies/procedures and tools to ensure efficiency in QC processes.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format,
along with daytime contact information.
Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.