What You'll Bring:
- Pursuing a Bachelor or Masters in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Data Science or related degree
- Knowledge of C# and Microsoft SQL Server
- An active interest in information technology and the healthcare industry
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate across teams.
We'd Love to see:
Impact You'll Make:
- Knowledge of APIs and backend services
- Knowledge of testing concepts
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, detail oriented, learning driven
- Increase/develop new code coverage of QA testing by writing automated test cases using SQL, Selenium, SpecFlow and C#
- Review unit test coverage and add/modify unit tests as necessary.
- Participate in the Agile software development process
- Partner with other QA members, developers, and business analysts to ensure the delivery of a quality product to our clients
- Share your perspective and knowledge
#LI-EF1What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You Need to Know:
- This is a paid 12-week summer internship.
- Our Internship Program start dates are determined by your academic calendar! If on Semester system, your internship begins May 27th, 2020. If on Quarter system, your internship begins June 15th, 2020.
- In 2018, we welcomed 95 interns from across the country and hired or extended over 40% of them. We recognize and reward hard work by giving our interns a chance to build their careers at TU.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Intern, Quality Assurance