Clover Consulting has a large, direct client in Grand Rapids, MI in need of a Software Quality Assurance Lead / Coordinator. This is a multi-year contract opening.
- Assist Team Lead with defining resource requirements
- Monitor application requirements and risks with regard to test strategy and bring any issues to the attention of the appropriate entities
- Participate in the release management activities associated with testing and bring any issues to the attention of the appropriate entities
- Monitor the development of test case catalogs, testing cases, related testing project documentation and tools and provide recommendations for process improvement where applicable
- Collect and maintain data for quality control metrics
- Contribute to the analysis and development of Quality Control metrics and controls
- Provide timely updates to the Team Lead and Project Manager on the of status of the quality objectives for the project
- Conduct audits according to the recommended schedule on implementation activitie
- Participate in Quality Assurance Audit
- Attend monthly Quality Control Engineer meetings
- Attend monthly Quality Control Engineer training sessions
- Facilitates User Acceptance Testing sessions with the business
Qualified candidates please apply with resume. Local candidates preferred!!!