Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
At Dell/EMC, we are leading customers on their journey to cloud computing by enabling them to store, manage, protect and analyze their information assets in a more agile, trusted and cost-effective way. Our solutions are targeted at the largest IT environments within Enterprises and Service Providers to enable seamless IT as a Service. The potential candidate would be a member of the Software Engineering agile team building a next generation storage provisioning platform. This flagship product is envisioned to be utilized by the largest companies in the world to enable hybrid clouds.
Role and responsibilities
- Develop automation software for an industry leading enterprise product
- Work within an agile team to prepare design strategy document and functional specs
- Translate written requirements/functional specifications into viable test plans
- Evaluate processes and suggest improvements
- Interact with a geographically dispersed team to coordinate development activities
- Review product documentation
Qualifications / Requirements:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-4 years industry experience
- QE automation
- Experience with testing methodologies and theories, test plan development, test case design, test execution practices, data collection and root cause analysis techniques, and reporting practices
- Experience at both user and administrative levels on multiple computer platforms (Windows, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, Linux)
- Must be capable of working effectively in a small agile team of developers and testers
- Knowledge of enterprise storage systems
- Knowledge of Dell/EMC storage systems
- Knowledge of Storage Area Networks
- Knowledge of Virtualization Technologies
- Knowledge of databases
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.