Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U.S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service; a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today's contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com to learn more about our product. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win - it's in our DNA. We're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Television is not what it used to be. Technologies, businesses and viewing habits are changing fast and reshaping the TV landscape. We are the makers of Sling TV, the industry-leading OTT (over-the-top) video streaming service that delivers live U.S. and international programming, as well as video on demand. We are seeking a Software Engineer to join our American Fork, Utah - based team. This is an exciting position in a fast-moving project. What we're building is revolutionary and every employee participates in a profit sharing program. Come be a part of changing the face of TV!
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
We are seeking a Senior QA Engineer to join our American Fork, Utah - based team. This person would need significant QA experience and have the ability to lead a small team of Junior QA team members. This position is within our Native Player development team. This team builds the technology that ensures a high quality video streaming experience for all of our customers.
- 5+ years of experience is testing customer facing applications
- Knowledge of distributed systems
- Knowledge of client - server architecture
- Experience in QA Automation
- A four-year degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent professional software engineering experience
- Experience using video streaming applications
- Experience setting up and managing streaming devices
- Experience with scripting tools and bash/command line scripting
- Willingness and desire to give critical feedback to development engineers
- A strong desire to learn new technologies and devices
- A commitment to excellence and attention detail
- Professional communication, documentation and writing
- Thrive in a team environment
Compensation: $74,150.00/Yr. - $116,995.00/Yr.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.