Job Title: Software Quality Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Contact Info: Ella Blank - firstname.lastname@example.org - 201-786-2414
What you will be doing:
- Create automated software tools to verify and quantify the quality of the produced software
- Uncover, document and track defects
- Improve test case execution eﬃciency and test coverage
- Perform manual and automated Functional, Performance and End to End Product and System tests Create training documentation & conduct knowledge transfer sessions
- Work in an agile development environment, collaborating with the Engineering and Product teams to deliver quality software iteratively Integrate QA processes into Software Development & Release Cycles
- Troubleshoot issues in live, high availability systems.
- Collaborate with the CI team to design ideal strategies for Continues Integration and Continues Deployment
The technologies you’ll be using:
- Source Control: github
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- Repository Manager: Nexus
- Containerization: Kubernetes, Tectonic, Docker
- Cloud Computing: AWS Lambda, API Gateway, Kinesis, EC2, EC2 Autoscaling, Cognito and others
- Programming Languages and Frameworks: Java, Groovy, Spring Boot
- Code Control: SonarQube
- Data Storage: MySQL, MongoDB, Dynamo DB, AuroraDB
- Testing Frameworks and tools: TestNg, RestAssured, RestTemplate, Selenium WebDriver, JMeter, Blazemeter, WireMock and others ...
Skills you’ll need to have:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Software Test Automation in a Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment environment - framework creation and deployment, test automation design and maintenance Experience automating RESTful APIs
- Experience using Jenkins, Git, SonarQube Experience automating Web UI applications
- Experience using Project Management/Defect Tracking Systems such as JIRA or Rally.
- Intermediate to Advanced level in Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNg, Maven and JMeter.
- Previous experience using SQL and Non-SQL databases
- Hands on experience with Spring Boot is preferred.
- Experience with Swagger or similar frameworks is preferred.
- 1+ years automating Mobile UI applications, is a plus
All offers of employment at TechLink, Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates. Background checks will include: Social Security Verification, Prior Employment Verification, Professional References, Educational Verification, Criminal History, Motor Vehicle Records and e-verify.