Software Requirements Lead VA, Reston 20190 Security Clearance:
U.S. Citizen, Current Security Clearance, TS/SCI, CI Polygraph Skills: Software Development, Engineering Design, Requirements Management, IT Design, .Net
We are seeking a Requirements Lead to work in support of a federal government customer. Qualified candidates will have experience working closely with functional and technical teams in a federal government environment. Prior experience with engineering design documentation for software development is preferred. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Serve a key coordination role interacting with development teams and end users and provide information and requirements gathering to document software development requirements
- Work with software product teams and develop engineering design documentation to communicate user requirements to developers
- Participate in development sessions and working group meetings and maintain communication with product owners regarding risks, progress, and dependencies
- Identify issues and dependencies and offer strategic solutions to mitigate
- Provide progress reports and information for stakeholder review
- U.S. citizenship
- Current TS/SCI security clearance with CI polygraph (will consider current TS/SCI to be scheduled for CI poly).
- Experience facilitating the requirements management process for a federal program.
- Bachelor's degree with 4 years of related experience OR MA/MS degree with 2 years of related experience analyzing IT projects in organizational efficiencies, operations, procedures, protocols, or risks.
- Prior experience in a team lead position is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience writing engineering design documentation.
- Ability to translate technical and functional requirements and work between government and contractor teams.
- Knowledge of IT design or development, including systems engineering.
- Understanding of Microsoft .NET software development.
- Availability to support Mon-Fri hours working on-site in Reston.
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at or telephone .
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .