Title : Java Microservices Developer
Location: Jersey City, NJ & Columbus, OH
- Java 1.8 & Microservices
- 7+ years of experience developing medium to large Java applications
- Experienced in building web services SOAP or REST
- Experienced in developing applications using Spring , Hibernate frameworks
- Experienced in building applications that are event driven in nature
- Experienced in providing technical solutions to enterprise system performance issues, memory issues
- Experience with UNIX and SQL environments
- Hands On experience creating HTTPS/Restful Web Services + JSON with WebSocket eventing
- Require Hands on experience in working with and performance tuning of NoSQL DB i.e. Cassandra
- Experience with development, deployment, and support of large-scale distributed applications in a mission-critical production environment.
- Test-infected attitude (strong desire to perform thorough and exhaustive automated unit, integration and system testing experience (Junits, Jmeter).
- 5+ years experience with full development lifecycle from inception through implementation.
- Experience with Atlassian toolset is mandatory (JIRA, Confluence, Maven, Bamboo, GIT and Static analysis tools such as Sonar/Corbetura)
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional requirements documentation.
- Experience with Require Experience with DevOps, Cloud PaaS environment, Docker and Open Stack highly desirable
- Experience with Kafka, Apache Spark is highly desirable
Please share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org