Software Specialist I - R Programmer Analyst
1 year contract in South San Francisco
Statistical data analysis expertise
Omics and other high-dimensional data analysis
- The DevSci Informatics group is looking for a R Programmer Analyst.
- The incumbent will perform diverse scientific data analysis assignments to support DevSci scientists.
- Work with scientists to collect data analysis requirements, assess and clarify requirements
- Translate requirements into solution options and action plans Develop data analysis solutions and communicate results/recommendations to scientists
- Create and maintain documentation on the assignments (Requirements, solutions including the codes, and presentations)
- Proficiency in R programming and graphing
- Working knowledge of Linux
B.S. in biology or chemistry related fields with 3 year of experience in biotech/pharma or M.S. in biology or chemistry related fields with 1 year of experience in biotech/pharma