- Join the Advanced Distribution Management System (ADMS) support team. ADMS is a mission-critical application that provides visibility and control to our power distribution network serving our 2.6 million electric customers. Team members will help build processes, scripts and interfaces to enable this system to meet the business team s needs as well as troubleshoot and solve any issues that are reported.
- This role also will participate in a rotating 24x7 on call support.
Here are the main things we re looking for:
- Strong technical analysis skills
- Experience in software projects or software support role
- Programming ability. Does not have a to be a developer but needs to have some experience with basic scripting or coding.
- Must be a self-starter and independent worker.
Bonus skills: Experience with a SCADA or other real-time operational system. Software testing experience.
Location = Richmond VA (downtown - no parking provided)
Rate = $40- $45/hr on a W2 contract
Length = 1+ Year W2 Contract - Possible long term/extension for the right candidate