pureIntegration is seeking a Software Support Analyst III who will be responsible for the planning and engineering of an organization's systems infrastructure. Includes the implementation and design of hardware and software. Monitors the performance of systems.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Work Arrangement: Contract W2 hourly role, initial contract period through 12/31/2021 with possible extension for additional year.
Work Authorization: We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas, or C2C
This group supports the eCommerce Sales Team for small business. This role is heavy on operations support for key software releases, functionality, new features and triaging incoming incidents. Ability to problem solve, investigate, escalate pending issues in an organized tracking approach is required. Some project management, coordination is valued over a purely technical individual. Liaison between product, developers, analytics team will be a large part of this vacancy. Reports generation, monitoring site performance will be part of the scope of work here. Documenting defects or bad experiences, updating logs inclusive.
Candidate should have 3-6 years in an eCommerce sales analytics, web. software support role. Heavy emphasis on multitasking, project management aspects, healthy curiosity on why things work the way they do, strong communication needed. SQL Reporting is a plus, Any site monitoring Tools are a plus. Someone who is very technical will not match here as we have many internal proprietary systems w default workflows to execute. Individual should have acted as a liaison in past to support various departments.
Product Feature Launches
• Track new feature releases and ensure ongoing site health monitoring requirements are included in initial scope for development.
• Work with Product Managers to develop product analytics requirements that ensure new feature performance can be tracked to measure success and plan for incremental improvements.
• Collaborate with Merchandising and Development teams to implement changes to support business and site health goals Defect/Issue Triage
• Assist in prioritization of defects based on business impact and level-of-effort
• Act as a liaison between affected teams/owners and development team or third-party vendors (business operations, content, product, sales, UX)
• Assist with issue evaluation and replication
• Monitor the health and throughput of online orders though installation.
• Actively own any accumulated defects or adjustments identified in the online order process to development teams. Coordinate, log and press any backlogged fixes with appropriate development teams including near-neighbor dependencies.
Proactive Site Health Monitoring and Analysis
• Identify and propose solutions to any current gaps with monitoring critical site applications
• Identify areas of process improvement that will decrease response and resolution timing for site related issues.
• Analyze reporting data (Adobe Analytics, Kibana, Catchpoint and others) and communicate out potential gaps or opportunities for product performance improvements.
• Develop a critical eye using product KPI's to seek out and prioritize website optimizations
• Data savvy - comfortable putting together reports and communications related to site health issues and/or performance. Ex with Google or Adobe Analytics
• Experience with (and more importantly willing/eager to learn) complex/enterprise level product suite • Web-tech experience a plus (Agile environment, product feature roadmap, dev release cycle)
• Project/Program Management skills preferred
• Customer-facing eCommerce experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.