The Software Support Specialist provides a full range of technical and functional troubleshooting support to customers of the Tyler Forms and TCM software solutions. Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and resolve client's online and phone inquiries regarding software issues, while providing excellent customer service.
- Prioritize, analyze, and manage multiple inquiries from clients.
- Advance product knowledge by reviewing new functionality and testing new product issues.
- Create client facing documentation and collaborate with clients and co-workers.
- Advocate for the client and ensure the software meets their business needs.
- Modify existing form definitions; use programming to manipulate data
- College degree, either in progress or completed, or comparable work experience.
- Proficiency with computers and online applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service experience.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced, client focused environment.
- Knowledge of basic payroll/accounting principles is helpful although not required.
- Basic understanding of logical syntax.
Work with our innovative software solutions that help local government and school districts centralize data and connect their organizations. By working to develop and support our financial management solutions, you can help integrate our solutions with human resources, revenue management, tax billing, and asset management.Location
Yarmouth, Maine | Bangor, Maine
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.