The Accounting Software Specialist will work in a Help Desk Analyst like function and is responsible for providing Clients with first level problem determination, analysis and resolution. The Software Specialist will be supporting our customers that utilize our software. THIS OPPORTUNITY CAN BE REMOTE.
- Provides first level problem determination/resolution for our software products
- Documents all incoming calls in Call management tool provided
- Meets all defined service levels for unresolved problems, re-assigns ticket to the appropriate internal/external team
- Applies technical aptitude (operating systems, PCs, printers, remote control utilities) in resolving client issues
- Advises the Team Leader, Customer Care of sensitive Client situations
- Attends and participates in Team meetings
- Attends product training, as required
- Makes recommendations to address problems, improve service and provide improved support
- Develops frequently asked questions (FAQ) documentation
- Work shifts may vary to accommodate maximum help desk coverage
- 4 year degree
- Knowledge of general accounting practices
- Courses, or experience, in Residential Construction, Commercial Construction or Property Management and Real Estate Management are a PLUS
- Ability to write SQL queries is a PLUS.