Work with technology-driven solutions that cover the full spectrum of the land development life cycle, including mass appraisal services, land and official records management, and property tax assessment and administration. From data collection to computer-assisted mass appraisal to tax billing and collections, you can help develop and deliver solutions that build thriving communities and fundamentally change how local governments operate in the future.Location
Dayton Metropolitan Area, OhioResponsibilities
- Provides inbound phone, web or email software support to resolve easy-moderate client inquiries and problems effectively and efficiently.
- Analyzes data reports, forms, and web technologies.
- Uses and programs SQL to resolve basic to moderate issues.
- Responsibly communicates to all parties involved in issue resolution to meet and manage client expectations.
- Uses Tyler's client management system to create, track, and/or update details on the specifics of client issue(s).
- May assist with writing estimates for software modification specifications and documentation of support processes.
- May submit client issues to development team for resolution as needed.
- Performs Quality Assurance testing for software module upgrades/changes. Analyzes results to ensure that software performs as required.
- May provide training to client end-users (typically via webinar).
- Creates or enhances documentation throughout the support process.
- Contributes to company knowledge library and/or Tyler Community.
- May participate in User Group meetings and activities.
- Commits to expanding technological skills and knowledge of the Tyler products.
- Demonstrates awareness of and adherence to Company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook. These include, but are not limited to, Safety, Equal Employment Opportunity, Business Ethics, and Anti-Harassment policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 12 months previous experience required in an Associate Software Support Specialist position, or in a position which demonstrates systems knowledge and experience.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of database structures including fields, tables, views, database objects, etc.
- Experience working with relational databases or SQL preferred.
- Experience working with .NET framework (involving HTML, XSL, XML, and related technologies) preferred.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills involving troubleshooting basic to moderate issues.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective analytical ability, particularly in a technical environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of software development tools a plus.
- Ability to travel preferred.
#DICEAT Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Come join us as we transform the public sector! Our mission, vision, and values guide everything we do. We're also frequently recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our many awards and accolades . Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people .
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing email@example.com or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.