Job ID: 2210069 Location:
EL SEGUNDO , CA , US Date Posted:
SW Systems EngrSchedule:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCIClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
TS/SCI with PolyPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is seeking an experienced Software Systems Engineer on the Horizon Program to support to the US Space Force (USSF) in developing and deploying novel command and control applications within the Program Executive Office's Battle Management Command, Control and Computers portfolio in El Segundo, California.
The following represents a general overview of duties and responsibilities:
- Support engineering efforts of application development activities and the interface to other related applications
- Serve as focal point for algorithm definition and trades in the context of supporting the application development
- Support development of system engineering items such as CONOPs, requirements definitions (or features, themes, epics), system testing, algorithm document review, and interfaces to other application development efforts
- Bachelor's degree with 14+ years of related experience
- Active TS/SCI Clearance and willing to consent to a polygraph examination
- Experience managing technical programs throughout the engineering life cycle with emphasis in one or more of the following areas:
- Software Systems Engineering, Design, and Architecture Development
- Computational Optimization Algorithms
- Specification Development
- Interface Definition Development
- Master's Degree in computer science or math, professional certification (e.g., Professional Engineer, PMI PMP, INCOSE CSEP)
- Ideal candidates will have experience providing technical support and managing technical programs throughout the engineering life cycle of operational command and control systems/applications
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion , which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com . For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom .
My SAIC Benefits.