This position is onsite in Pasadena CA and requires an active TS/SCI clearance.
Looking for a Software Systems Engineer with an active T/SCI.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited tor
• Working as an Integration and Test Lead
• Interfacing with customers, planning and meeting milestones
• Working shoulder to shoulder with team mates on integration and test activities, using their proficiency in software development to augment team’s effectiveness.
Required Clearance: The position requires an active U.S. TS/SCI.
Education / Work Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or other related discipline and a minimum of 10 years of experience leading small teams to develop software solutions.
Work Location: The work will be performed in Pasadena CA
Will be required to travel to another location approximately 3 - 4 times per year
This position requires a U.S. Citizen who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
• Knowledge and experience with software Verification & Validation
• Experience with Virtual Machine, Linux OS, and interfacing with databases such as MySQL, python and STOL, cloud computing, and JAVA.
• Knowledge and experience with DOORs.
• Proven ability to script to automate certain test and integration using Linux platforms to deploy software solutions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with co-workers and customers
• The ability to work independently and as part of a larger team