There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Software Test Automation Developer
We are currently seeking a Software Test Automation Developer to join our team.
Works with Quality Assurance personnel and technical team members to design and develop test automation frameworks and test scripts for end to end and regression testing of multiple applications across Insperity’s portfolio.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
· Develops and executes test automation scripts for a variety of complex systems (client/server, web based, web services, data driven, etc.) in a rapid, agile environment.
· Writes automated scripts based on working manually executable test cases.
· Reviews requirements for testability and traces automation test cases back to requirements.
· Evaluates the quality of the application under test through the review, analysis, and summarization of test results from developed scripts. Effectively communicates test results with project team and leadership.
· Works with QA and management to coordinate automated test planning with stakeholders and project team members establishing test estimates, strategies and approaches for automation projects.
· Works with developers to integrate automated tests with builds and test environments.
· Contributes to an evolving automation strategy that continually defines best practices for tools, processes, methodologies, measurements, and procedures for execution of tests.
· Establishes automation metrics, proposes and develops standard automation test methods.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
· Proven history of defining and implementing new processes for automation required as well as the ability to design and deliver software.
· Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge of application development to completion of difficult assignments.
· Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of computer systems, hardware, and software operations and principles.
· Exhibits a commitment to the utilization and enforcement of defined standards and process.
· Is able to command control of a problem and organize resources and knowledge to efficiently and effectively attain solutions.
· Strong teamwork skills with the ability to work well in a highly collaborative team environment and the.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
· Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains positive and effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
· Possesses the aptitude to accept complex assignments, analyze problems, and generate effective solutions.
Preferred skills include:
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.