This is a full-time position with vAuto, a business unit of Cox Automotive, located in Austin, TX.
We are seeking an experienced Software Development Engineer in Test to enhance automated test coverage for web applications, automate API tests, help design and implement test automation for iOS and Android and train Test Engineers on automation execution and troubleshooting.
At vAuto Inc. we pride ourselves on being an industry leading innovator and provider of automotive software solutions. vAuto has launched several first-in industry innovations, including its current suite of solutions that deliver a better way to price, appraise and stock pre-owned vehicles. We specialize in web & mobile application solutions for the Automotive Industry. We seek a self-motivated Software Development Engineer in Test with a passion for technology and committed to delivering quality products. Qualifications:
About Cox Automotive
- Minimum 2 years of experience in object oriented programming: Java, C++, Objective-C, C#, or similar
- Minimum 2 years of experien ce designing and maintaining test automation framework for large scale applications
- Minimum 1 year of experience designing and maintaining API or Web services (Rest or Soap) test automation suite/framework
- Minimum 1 year of Web application test experience
- Proficient with using xPath and CSS Selector
- Familiarity with testing types: black box, white box, functional, smoke, regression, etc
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, PL-SQL, Visual Studio, GHE a plus
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Swagger a plus
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements
- High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual.
- Must be an effective communicator.
- BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent work experience.
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company's 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.