A market leading Wireless LAN (WLAN) and Bluetooth company based in Sunnyvale, California, is seeking highly motivated individuals to be an integral part of the system Wireless LAN/Bluetooth coexistence testing efforts. The job involves developing and implementing operating methods and procedures to thoroughly test WLAN/Bluetooth products for coexistence capabilities. The candidate will work closely with hardware and software engineering teams as well as external testing agencies and labs to achieve product objectives. The WLAN and Bluetooth products are driven by software components which include complex drivers and firmware that support an array of IEEE standards for WLAN and Bluetooth devices.
You will work in one or more projects in the software testing group and have the following responsibilities:
- Total engineering minimum experience required is typically a BS degree and 6 years of experience, an MS degree and 3 years experience or equivalent.
- You must demonstrate hands-on testing knowledge of white box and black box testing techniques
- The ideal candidate must have sufficient software skills to implement test harnesses and test automation, including fluency in scripting languages such as Python
- Prefer individuals who have developed and implemented test plans for Linux, IOS/MAC and other embedded operating systems
- Experience with wireless communication systems (WLAN or Bluetooth) is required
- Experience in software development/testing with a proven track record of delivering production quality software products in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and also the ability to deal with customers to understand the issues/requirements coming from the field