Kforce has a client in search of a Software Test Engineer in Bellevue, WA.
Our client is a cutting-edge provider of world class software, solutions and services. Employing over 100,000 passionate people worldwide, they empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve their dreams. Their best in class advancements in cloud, mobile, machine learning, and AI are changing the way people go about their lives. Doing business in 170 countries, our client is dedicated to fulfilling their mission of helping you and your organization achieve more around the world.
* PBI Desktop-Engineer
* Group of three security engineers with Power BI
* Testing web applications find vulnerabilities with authentication issues; Finding container escapes with customer data; Analyzing Web API
* 3-5 years of experience
* OSCP, CEH, or similar with Equivalent experience
* Well versed in Web Security, company technology knowledge
* Knowledge of Python and R is very helpful
* Needs to have knowledge of/C#, C++, .NET, SQL HTML/JS
Web vulnerability Tools to be used:
* BurpSuite, OWASP Zap, Fiddler, OWASP Top Ten, XSS, CSRP, CSRF, SSRF, SQLi
* Web Security knowledge
* WEB API
* JS, C#
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.