Title: Software Test Engineer
Location: Portland, OR
Job #: LA636559714 Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a Software Test Engineer
with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Researching and automating test procedures to automate a software quality assurance test plan, to validate software related to neural network inference.
- Work with a team of 2+ automation engineers as well as extended teams in other geographies to define and execute feature testing, software reliability testing, and product release testing for cutting edge deep learning products.
- Provide lab support as needed, including system installation, maintenance and support.
- Ability to work with remote teams in different time zones and work effectively as part of a larger highly dynamic engineering team.
- 3+ years of Software Quality Assurance experience
- 2 years of experience working with python for test automation
- 2 years of system experience working in a Linux or Ubuntu environment and shell scripting.
- Familiarity with Docker, Jenkins, and Jenkins pipeline for implementing automated software builds and continuous integration is a plus.
- Experience with deep software failure analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in software or computer engineering or a related field
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs