Our end client is looking for a Software Test Engineer II for 6-12+ month project with at least 2+ years expereince in:
**** MUST HAVE SKILLS: **** LeanFT, UFT, Selenium, JMeter, LoadRunner ****
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Developing automated testing strategies and implementing them in industry standard testing frameworks.
- Provide automated testing expertise and oversight and also plays a role in providing advice and guidance and monitoring of emerging technologies.
- Understands the challenges that delivery and operations teams face in their day-to-day work and partner with them to design viable solutions.
- Recommends improvements to testing processes, technology, and interfaces that improve the effectiveness of testing teams and reduce technical debt.
- Owns the testing automation strategy, test data management strategy, and test execution for the delivery team.
- Develops new and maintains existing test automation suites, using the agreed upon test automation framework for all applications that automation currently supports.
- Writes, debugs and executes code used in automated testing efforts.
- Coordinates regression test automation activities across supported applications.
- Defines, implements, and manages processes and "best practices" with regard to automated testing for the team.
- Establishes processes to continually review and select manual test cases for automation test suites.
- Provides metrics on business process and code coverage for automated test suites.
- Presents test results to stakeholders.
- Partners with feature developers and other automation engineers to build the tools and infrastructure to ensure production code is thoroughly tested to the highest standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
- Working experience in software development and/or testing
- 1-3 years of working experience in creating scripts for test automation
- Working experience with software test tools and processes, building and testing web-based apps, and consumer-facing applications and databases
- Working knowledge of delivering products in an engineering role
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies
- Working experience in creating your own SQL queries
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong knowledge of creating well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Provides ongoing support, monitoring, and maintenance of deployed products.
Advice and Guidance
- Actively works with less experienced software test engineers providing technical guidance and oversight.
- Complete works using Micro Focus tool suite (UFT, ALM(QC)).
*** Must be LOCAL, possess solid and effective communication skills, personable and engaging, work well in a team enviroment, show and illustrate value with the skills required for this role and have solid work history! *** IN-PERSON interviews are required! ***
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.