6325 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA, USADivision:
Cox AutomotiveJob Level:
Day JobRequisition Number:
Cox Automotive seeking for a Software Test Engineer II to assess software quality through manual and automated testing.
You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and defects.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications (web applications) and systems work as expected.
Should be a self-starter with good communication skills and keen eye for detail. Responsibilities include finding and reporting bugs and glitches. Qualifications:
- 3+ years; or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Execute all levels of testing (Functional, Integration and Regression)
- Create, execute, and report on both manual and automation tests
- Work with the product and the development teams to follow up on defects and be flexible to testing requests
- Work with different teams to ensure quality of the product throughout the development cycle
- Create automation tests and framework using Selenium WebDriver, Xunit, SpecFlow and BDD
- Designing, developing, and unit testing programs with C#, ASP, VB.NET, VBScript/PowerShell
- Troubleshoot SQL queries and stored procedures relational database management systems including MS SQL Server, Oracle, and/or DB2 using Postgres and Raven DB
- Design and development of solutions that integrate with vendor tools seamlessly utilizing REST services and other integration design patterns
- Prepare technical artifacts to help document technical architecture, design and deployment diagrams
- Able to take ownership and accountability of development process through the entire software lifecycle which includes Architecture, Design, Development, and DevOps
- Integrate to back-end host systems via, SOAP and REST based Web Services
- Software development using C#, VoiceXML, ASP.NET, Web Services and Framework Components.
- Automate software using object-orientated practices and patterns, object-relational mapping concepts, responsive UI, and relational database designs
- Create and maintain automated test suites using C#, Xunit, mocking frameworks and proprietary testing platforms developed in-house.
- Continuous Integration process for automation using Jenkins / TeamCity, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS S3/Lambda/Gateway/CDN
- Monitor application performance using SPLUNK
Who We Are About Cox Automotive
There's nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto. About Cox
We are the Cox family of businesses. We've been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We're also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We're looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you'll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.