Job ID: 2113150 Location:
HERNDON , VA , US Date Posted:
Engineering and SciencesSubcategory:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professional to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
SAIC's Software Test Engineer will manage both system and Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) product development and integration efforts to ensure it remains on time and within budget. The Software Test Engineer will understand the target environment, operate within a Lean Agile methodology, and participate in scrums, sprints, and grooming sessions. In collaboration with staff and teams such as security and operations, the SoftwareTest Engineer will provide system information and technical support enabling problem resolution, task scheduling, resource requirements, and task clarification. The Software Test Engineer will deliver functional and automated application testing support to an enterprise advanced discovery capability. Qualifications Mandatory Skills:
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI with polygraph
- Three (3) or more years of experience in testing
- Automation Testing experience is required
- Experience working within an Agile Development environment
- Experience developing and maintaining end-to-end automation testing with tools, such as Selenium, Katalon, TestComplete (SmartBear), Cucumber, or any other similar automation testing tool.
- Experience with full lifecycle software development
- Experience developing and maintaining test plans/cases, such as functional, integration, and/or regression testing
- Experience with and troubleshooting Internet and Web related protocols and technologies and testing their applications
- Experience testing cloud-based infrastructure components
- Experience working with Version Control or DevOps tools, such as Git, Jenkins or similar
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline. Note that education can be substituted for years of relevant experience
- Experience working in a Lean Agile environment
- Experience using Confluence
- Experience testing AngularJS, Bootstrap, or JQuery
- Experience creating and maintaining JIRA tickets
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.