Role & Responsibilities
● Leading a team of Test/automation engineers building Next Generation Firewall solution focused on Identity and SSL technologies.
● Driving testability at various levels from System Integration to System Level testing including performance/scalability, Interoperability and end-to-end solutions testing, and working with architects to define the strategy, modify or enhancing as needed.
● Manage an Agile team 8+ engineers with complete ownership of their tasks and coordinate their execution following the established dev & QA processes.
● Lead the automation testing effort in an Agile/Scrum environment.
● Connect business requirements with technical solutions and vice-versa ● Influence beyond current team/ownership ● Mentor junior engineers and resolving technical conflicts
●10+ years of experience in leading/managing enterprise applications with Java/C++/Python ● Solid experience in system level QA Experience with Feature, Performance, Scale and Solution Test and Automation experience ● Strong automation background using Java or Python with tools like Selenium in a Linux environment ●5+ years of 1st line Manager experience with 8-15 direct reports.
●Experience in conflict mgmt, coaching engineers to develop their full potential.
●Typically requires MSEE/CS combined with 10+ years of related experience, or BSEE/CS combined with 12+ years of related experience
● Proficiency in TCP/IP Network Protocols(TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, IMAP, POP3, FTP, L2/L3 switching and routing environment), Identity Access Policy, TLS is desirable.
● Experience with Firewall, IPS/IDS and/or other network security products is a huge plus
About Cisco The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
170 West Tasman Dr. San Jose, CA, 95134