- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of relevant work experience.
· Master’s or PhD degree in Engineering, Computer Science, other technical related field, or equivalent practical experience.
· Experience working with two or more from the following: web/mobile application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
· Experience working in the payments industry and/or with payments-related products.
· Ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, review code, review design documents, deliver technical talks, teach classes, or consult on projects.
· Interest in and ability to learn other coding languages. Responsibilities:
· Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software and new user-facing features in Google’s products.
· Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
· Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
· Build the libraries and frameworks that support large, complex web applications.
· Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems.
Candidate must be authorized to work in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.