Solution Architect Intelligence Automation
Our client is one of the largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic and works with cutting edge technologies.
They are currently in need of a Solution Architect Intelligence Automation in their Pleasanton, CA facility.
- Be a key member of the Automation COE.
- Understand business processes and provide architecture and design solutions.
- Provide technical leadership in the design, development, and testing of business solutions
- Prepare and present potential technical solutions and advise the business on approach and tradeoffs
- Work with developers, business analysts, and subject matter experts to understand the complex technological system in order to produce integrated end-to-end solution options
- Communicate solution approaches to enterprise architects, project teams, and other stakeholders
- Keep up to date on cutting edge technologies like cloud, IoT, mobile, social and big data.
- Bring a can-do attitude and push the boundaries of what's possible.
- 4-year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience
- Experience with RPA tools like Automation Anywhere, UIPath, Blue Prism etc.
- Strong experience with analyzing business processes
- Strong experience building applications on the public cloud
- Hands-on experience with technologies like API development, Streaming, Containerization, API Management, IoT, Enterprise mobile solutions
- Deep knowledge of scalability, security, and maintainability of enterprise applications
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Innovative and willing to question the status quo and driving unconventional solutions
- Ability to communicate and drive highly complex technology solutions to broad audiences within and outside of IT
- Ability to define solutions from very high-level business ideas, describe non-functional requirements, can work independently
- Contract to Hire
- Pleasanton, CA
- Local candidates preferred
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award-winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can't wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume or email Anjali Srivastava () or call .