Project Manager, Harford County, Maryland/Remote
Our client is seeking a Project Manager for a direct hire opportunity. The company is headquartered in Harford County, Maryland, however the position is primarily remote.
Will be responsible for leading and managing the development process and team implementing a brand new custom ERP solution for the organization.
- Work with stakeholders to develop a project plan that meets the needs of the company.
- Act as liaison between the stakeholders and the project team to facilitate communication and collaboration.
- Allocate resources appropriately to ensure the timely completion of project deliverables within budget.
- Manage project team staff.
- Work with project team and stakeholders to develop training for the new solution.
- Extensive experience and demonstrated ability to lead a software development team.
- Technical knowledge in programming languages, database design and software development best practices.
- Experience managing Agile software development projects.
- Ability to translate business requirements to the solution design.
- Ability to communicate with persons of all IT skill levels and knowledge.
- Organized and able to multitask.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Prior experience working for a service-industry organization.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.