Solution Architect - Cox Health Springfield, Missouri, United States
Job Description As a Solution Architect you will provide venue expertise during client engagement to deliver workflow and solution design to achieve defined benefits. This includes guiding clients through current workflows, upgrades, system changes and enhancements and ongoing system maintenance as well as acting as the primary consultant for the client's solution troubleshooting and knowledge transfer. As a member of this team, you will develop and maintain relationships with clients to provide appropriate escalation of issues, solution knowledge and engagement support while also resolving escalated problems and issues using solution knowledge and expertise. You will be responsible for resolving client concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance, solution application, perform test script execution and create and participate in unit and integrated testing.
Additional Information Virtual Eligible Job NO Relocation Assistance Available for this Job: No
Qualifications Basic Qualifications
At least 6 years total combined higher education and related work experience, including:
- At least 1 year of healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT support and/or other client-facing or HCIT solution work experience
- At least 5 years of higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job
- Bachelors degree
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in Health care information technology work experience
- At least 3 years of application support and implementation work experience
- Must reside in or around the Springfield, MO area
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, and need assistance or an accommodation in the recruiting process, please contact us by callingor by emailing .