Infostretch is a digital-first professional services firm. By combining in-depth experience with ready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, Infostretch helps enterprises get digital right, the first time. With an experienced team of digital technologists, Infostretch offers Digital Strategy, Digital Development, DevOps, Quality Engineering, Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics and Mobility services. The company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
Infostretch is looking for a Solution Architect with experience in developing enterprise class distributed solutions on the cloud. You will join a highly motivated team of solution architects and developers that is chartered to lead the organization into cloud computing solution development.
In this role you will be responsible for :
- Designing cutting edge cloud platform solutions using the latest tools and platforms offered by OpenStack, AWS and Azure.
- Employ Big Data technologies ranging from asynchronous data ingestion, high volume stream data processing and real-time data analytics. - Design applications components for managing big data, services and infrastructure.
- Assist in defining the process models and tool sets to enable adoption of DevOps methodologies.
- You will also be responsible for, formulate and document the best practices and architectures needed to develop and manage highly resilient solutions on public and private PaaS platforms.
- 8+ years of software development experience is a must.
- 3+ year developing applications using public cloud solutions AWS/Azure.
- good understanding of distributed systems and big data ecosystem.
- Strong understanding of designing high performance, fault-tolerant distributed software solutions.
- Strong development experience in either Java/J2EE, Spring Framework, .NET with exposure towards Web services and APIs as in RESTful and SOAP.
- Good knowledge of functional programming and languages such as scala and/or closure.
- Experience with languages python and/or Go.
- Experience with Spring Framework and/or Node.js
- Experience with PaaS technologies such as Cloud Foundry and/or OpenShift
- Experience in no-SQL databases such as MongoDB, Couchbase or DynamoDB
- Experience with Asynchronous messaging using Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis or alike.
- Experience in streaming technologies like Spark streaming or Storm
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and process such as Git, Jenkins, JUnit/TestNG, Nexus, Chef/Puppet, etc
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as docker and swarm and kubernetes
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux OS and shell scripts
- Must have B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study
You will have an edge if:
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services, (AWS) development experience
- CloudFormation (AWS) experience
- Knowledge of OpenStack is good to have.
- Working knowledge of Mesos / YARN is a plus.