What You'll Do
As a Solutions Architect in the Customer Experience Enterprise Networking New Products team, you'll collaborate with a hardworking, dynamic, passionate, and diverse team to build intellectual capital, help customers on their digital journey, and design and deliver services supporting intent-based infrastructures adoption, including Software Defined Access (SDA), Cisco DNA Center Assurance and Automation, and SD-WAN. You will engage with Cisco Engineering as well as provide consulting and technical support to high-profile customers and Customer Experience (CX) delivery organizations. Working with the latest products, technologies and solutions will be part of the job, CX engineering consultants and architects are trusted advisors to Cisco customers and directly impact Customer loyalty with Cisco which reflects Cisco's success as a business leader.
As a part of our world-class organization, you will :
Who You'll Work With
- Develop Enterprise Intent Based Networking (IBN) designs, implement Cisco leading edge technologies and provide services to the largest networks and high-profile customers in the world
- Specify and/or develop software and tools in support of network design, infrastructure and technology platforms.
- Develop IBN Use Cases within a structured methodology for building new services, digital customer guidance, and customer portals.
- By working with leading edge solutions and early adopter customers, develop critical delivery methodologies and documentation for scaled customer engagement
- Provide systems/product training both internally and externally and intellectual property material.
- Support engineers from multiple teams as well as the field and aid them in problem resolution.
- Provide input to Engineering and product organizations on future product development.
- Work on complex and diverse problems where analysis requires in-depth evaluation of factors with imaginative and innovative troubleshooting and experimentation.
- Innovate within the strategy to create new service capabilities
- Provide guidance and leadership on service delivery models to the Delivery teams and CX Product Managers
Join us as we transform the world of tomorrow. Develop creative ideas on how to work better and smarter. Influence and participate in top-priority projects that have a real impact. Play a crucial role in driving next-gen innovations in the areas of network automation, analytics and insights. Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play. You will work with a group of highly skilled, dynamic, diverse, and passionate engineers who go above and beyond in assisting not just the customer but also their teammates and peers. In this role, you will collaborate extensively with engineering, technical marketing engineers, user-experience designers, and peer engineers to build a cohesive strategy and help customer adopt Cisco's intent-based architectures. You will also work with Cisco sales and customers to drive awareness and adoption of new solutions, and garner customers insights to drive future solution development.Who you are
- You've achieved a Bachelors or Master's degree in a technical field, such as Computer Science, Computer Networking, Information Technology, Electrical/Computer Engineering or a similar field
- Your communication skills include and excellent command of English language, both written and oral
- You bring a proven understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Can demonstrate 10 - 15 years experience in technical consulting, design, deployment and troubleshooting
- Have worked with Networking Protocols : OSPF, ISIS, BGP, LISP, VxLAN
- Experience working with Cisco Products: Variants of ISR routers, Nexus switches, Catalyst family and Variants of Cisco UCS, Wireless Controllers, Access Points, DNA Center
- Knowledge of computer languages and programming (Java, Python, XML, RESTAPI) frameworks
- Possess creative problem-solving and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- Are analytically energetic with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze massive datasets
- Effortlessly simplifies, communicates, and educates customers about complex data and processes
- Disseminates significant amounts of information with attention to detail, authority, and accuracy
- Up to 30% travel might be required.
- Ability to effectively communicate concepts with passion and integrity.
- Experience working across regions/countries preferred but not required.
- CCIE desired (Routing & Switching / Wireless / Service Provider)
- Experience in interacting with Development Engineers and BU Escalation teams
- Experience collaborating with senior executives to understand business objectives; ability to present design goals, process and vision to senior leadership.
- Demonstrated consistent success in solving difficult technical customer problems over a period of years.
- Proven success as the technical lead on high profile and time-critical customer projects
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colourful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.#li-sb4