This position is responsible for working directly with Sirius customers and our talented Sales team to understand and answer our clients needs regarding Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions. This role is solution focused, but will ultimately assist with providing specific product recommendations and providing some guidance to driving those recommendations to bring value to our clients.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Creates and consults with Program Manager on SOWs and estimates Builds assigned Program by: Providing technical leadership in the 2-3 core competencies and related offerings of assigned Program Conducting research & development work targeted to create frameworks, utilities, or best practices to enhance the efficiency and quality of the Program s development efforts Cataloguing Program s existing intellectual property (IP), determining strategic areas for IP development (including input into training and education plans for program specialists), and evangelizing the use of Program IP by Program development teams Develops assigned Program s team by conducting meetings and training for developers in Program to build and enhance skills in core competency areas Oversees technical delivery for assigned Program by: Understanding the business driving client technologies Participating in technical requirements gathering and solution architecture for clients Serving as a technical escalation point for Lead Solutions Specialists and Senior Solutions Specialists Provides solution architecture, requirements gathering, and application design to our clients via services delivery, including (but not limited to): Assisting clients to develop or express an organizational strategy for accomplishing strategic technology goals Assisting clients to identify appropriate technologies for accomplishing their strategic technology goals Developing technical and conceptual specifications in support of the overall application design Reviews and understands all assigned Statement of Work (SOW) prior to services delivery
- Promotes and sells assigned Program by:
- Conducting customer calls and on-site visits with Sirius sales personnel
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field
- At least seven (7) years IT work experience in a Lead Developer, Solution Architect, or similar role, to include experience building customer solutions with multiple Identity Management technologies, to include experience with at least 2 of the following:
- IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) and IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM)
- MS Azure
- Similar Identity and Access Management technologies
Other Position Requirements:
- Experience with DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, and/or other enterprise-class RDBMS
- Demonstrated experience (via multiple examples) of successfully presenting architectural strategies and having those strategies adopted
- Demonstrated experience working as a member of a team to collectively arrive at an architectural solution
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and assignments effectively, including when participating in multiple assignments at a time
- Demonstrated ability to lead technical workshops, architectural sessions, and conversations
- Demonstrated ability to accurately and objectively recommend alternative and/or additional vendor products as needed
- Demonstrated experience assisting with the creation of accurate cost estimates, including labor and software sizing, compliance, and licensing
- Experience building and leading teams
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills, to include experience with written proposals, verbal presentations, and white-boarding, and ability to communicate across multiple business segments - Sales, Technical Peers, Security Architects, and Customer personnel, including CISO and CIO level
- Proven ability to effectively present to large groups, including: C- Level customer community; Lead technical customer community, and Sirius internal Technical, Executive, and Sales teams
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Two (2) or more years consulting experience
- Vendor solution certifications
- Proven progression in grasping different technologies in the IAM space example IBM IAM & SailPoint
- Ability to shift between technical efforts and pre-sales efforts. This role will have a shared responsibility of 50% Technical Pre-sales & 50% Post Sales implementations
- Ability to help develop key IAM practice collateral that can be consumed by both internally and by customers, and to influence the overall direction of the IAM practice
- Ability to mentor less senior technical resources, continuing to bring the quality of the team upward
Data Privacy and Security :
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
The position exists to provide technical consulting solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.