CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland believes in unleashing potential together. It means we challenge thinking and build our clients capabilities so they are stronger for the long-term. It means we create and nurture an environment for our colleagues where sharing ideas isn t just encouraged it s expected. And it means we give our skills, time, and passion to uplift our communities. We act, create, and build not just talk.
Does that sound like you? If so, let s connect. Insert paragraph on the capability Why North Highland?
Our employee ownership model enables you to grow through your choices and build the firm. We ll provide challenging opportunities to learn, and we ll coach you as you grow personally and professionally. We offer an array of resources and training (both on- and off-the job) to help our people expand their knowledge, sharpen their skills and aim for the next level. At North Highland, you re not a number.
Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle the most complex challenges, but small enough where we can each quickly make our mark for our clients. We started as three leaders gathered around a kitchen table.
Entrepreneurial spirits are welcome here. Exciting work you will do:
What you will need:
- Help lead the Application Engineering team (part of the Technology capability) through:
- Delivering effective solutions to our clients
- Developing relationships with portfolio accounts primarily in the Atlanta market (this role is involved at the beginning stages of the sales cycle through to delivery)
- Mentoring team members to become great technologists
- Working to identify and clarify digital application-related challenges with clients and multi-disciplinary consulting teams
- Creating, estimating, scoping and presenting application technology solutions
- Designing and proving application technology solutions, architectures, and development approaches
- Leading application development work and teams
- Advance research and development of new application technologies
- 10+ years of experience in application architecture, development, and deployment
- Experience leading large projects while giving oversight and support to the development team
- Ability to travel as needed. The Atlanta market will be the focus, but travel needs can come up.
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
- Experience with server management, virtualization, and automation tools like Docker, Chef, Puppet, and Ansible
- Experience with back-end web technologies, e.g. Java, .NET, Spring
- Experience with cloud providers, including PaaS, e.g. Heroku
- Understanding of agile and continuous delivery techniques, esp. DevOps
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools and technology like Jenkins, Selenium, etc.
- Enterprise experience leading the tech part of $1MM + projects
- Consulting and client service experience
- Sales experience, specifically solution engineering, estimating, and proposal writing
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation
. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide ( www.cordenceworldwide.com
), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.