Angular Solution Architect/Tech Lead (2 openings); Florham Park NJ
Contract to Hire - U.S. Citizens and Green Card holders are encouraged to apply. Sponsorship is not offered.
Primary Skill set
- Angular (2 or 4.0) – (Required/must)
- Advanced Knowledge of Angular 2 or 4.0 and other versions, Bootstrap, Node JS.
The Solution Architect/Tech Lead will code, write design and create design documents and Tech Lead other developers
As an on-site Advisor, you will be leading and working on a team that develops applications for our customer’s Specialty line of business. More specifically, this role will be a vital contributor in designing and developing new in-house applications and enhancing existing applications. The role of the Advisor lead may involve taking ownership of complex and crucial projects and guide teams of employees and contractors towards successful implementation.
The primary responsibilities of Advisor lead will include:
- Engaging in development of solutions to multiple complex technical projects/initiatives.
- Designing and Solutioning of business needs.
- Leading, providing technical guidance and reviewing the coding work of various team members.
- Undertaking tasks such as Technical resource assignment or advisement with the Technical project owner, planning, designing and oversight of development efforts.
- Guiding requirements discussions with IT and business partners.
- Collaborating with Project Managers, Quality Assurance and other IT teams throughout the SDLC process.
- Gathering and reviewing requirements, development and testing documentation.
- Following up on progress to date and managing projects to completion.
- Updating leaders with progress or any potential roadblocks.
- Implementing steps to prevent or reduce defects during development and ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Establishing best coding principles and performing code reviews when necessary.
- Experience on any server-side object-oriented scripting (Node.JS is ideal)
- Experience designing / maintaining / tuning high-performance code to ensure optimal load time.
- Experience in Responsive Design, specifically knowledge of Bootstrap
- Experience with consuming restful (JSON) web services client side.
- Experience designing / maintaining / tuning high-performance code to ensure optimal load time
- Passion for performance debugging and bench marking
- Expert knowledge of Junit, Jasmine framework and Karma unit testing tools
- Expert knowledge of Web Accessibility (WCAG 2.0 AA, 508 Compliance) requirements.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience handling Cross browser/Cross domain issues.
- Basic Knowledge of Java/JSPs. Advanced Knowledge in Automated Unit Testing Concepts and technologies
- Digital experience within a Healthcare organization.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline is required. If no bachelor's degree, then 1 year of relevant work experience for each year of college not obtained is required. Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline is a plus.