· Apply previous project experience to guide clients and colleagues on key issues and / or decision points, laying out a technical blueprint to deliver the stream.
· Gather and process requirements for the implementations at infrastructure level, technical and application layers.
· Provide problem diagnosis and solutions documentation, implementation, administration, support, and maintenance of a variety of hardware, software, and network products in an Information technology infrastructure environment.
· Assist in the development of a comprehensive implementation plan
· Coordination for Environments needs with Infrastructure Provisioning.
· Prepare Technical design documents.
· Identify the critical design architecture aspects for the program.
· Define necessary security policies for end users and all the different support teams based on the requirements (e.g. access rights, segregation of duties, etc.).
· Gather/Document/Validate Non-Functional Requirements.
· Recommend technical solutions and advise client on future landscape
· Validate Size and strategy of environments - determine network, storage, CPU and memory requirements based on immediate and future requirements.
· Discuss and agree on project needs in terms of number of environments and readiness, disaster recovery strategy, high availability of specific environments
· Ensure a quality system design which provides good system performance, an effective user experience, optimal operational cost and flexibility for future change
· Ensure that environments will be technically built according to architecture specifications approved by client
· Provide quality assurance to environments maintenance
· Present, discuss and guide the client though the Oracle Retail System and new versions
· Design and implement Oracle Retail batch to be applied to commercial schedulers
- Prior Oracle Retail implementation experience – ideally at least three full lifecycles (design through to implementation) projects including two in a Technical Architect capacity in retail clients.
- Experience in designing, proposing and discussing Technical Architectures for different solutions, knows the market available tools and understands the best options in the best possible scenario.
- Prior team management experience – confident in the development and growth of team member knowledge, must be self-aware of the surrounding teams and knowledge, capable of proactively thinking of solutions and have good problem solving methodology.
- Prior project implementation experience – ideally at the provisioning and deployment of Oracle Retail Environments in a Virtualized platform.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent in English with strong verbal presentation and written communication skills.
- Full understanding of the Oracle Retail Suite, requirements and design details.
- Strong knowledge on Oracle technologies (Oracle Databases, Oracle WebLogic’s, Oracle OIM / OAM, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle SOA & ODI Suites)
- Must know the certification matrix of an Oracle Product
- Strong knowledge on hardware, storage, network concepts
- Strong knowledge about virtualization (OVM) platforms
- Strong skills of Linux
- Flexible & easily adaptable to changes
Strong stakeholder engagement skills