Title: Solution Architect (Supply Chain)
Location: Quincy, MA may consider for Scarborough, ME, Salisbury, NC and Greenville, SC.
Duration: 6 months +
==== NO OTHER VISAs
We are looking for a bright, experienced, energetic Solutions Architect to join our team. You will be the IT Solution Architecture owner for Supply Chain with a focus on our Forecasting & Replenishment solution.
Job Objective, Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide Solution architecture guidance for assigned projects ensuring that they align with the Retail Business Services Architecture Strategy, Roadmap and Patterns, and properly leverage the appropriate development frameworks
- Serve as the Primary Architect on select projects with accountability for the project architecture direction and the completion of all required Architecture deliverables, with a primary focus on a RELEX implementation project
- Collaborate with project teams and other architects to define the architectural approach and design of IT systems, including technology and pattern selection, design configuration and, where required, definition of solution alternatives to ensure system design meets business objectives along with proper delivery risk mitigation
- Build relationships with software development and infrastructure teams to gain an understanding of application architectures and required functionality.
- Assists in problem resolution and support the development team through consultation and problem research.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent job experience
- 5+ years of Solution Architecture experience
- Demonstrated experience with supply chain forecasting and replenishment using RELEX or a similar platform (e.g., JDA)
- Technical experience with J2EE (or Java based applications) and Azure Data Platforms.
- Demonstrated experience influencing solution development efforts on technical topics and business solutions
- Demonstrated practical experience applying a wide set of technical principles, practices, and procedures to design, build and implement complex application systems
- Practical experience with solution development with technologies such as Java
- Understanding of and experience with the full software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and relationship skills, including experience presenting, collaborating and building trusted relationships with executive management, senior management and technical peers to influence direction
- Fluent in English (in word and in writing)
- Apache (e.g., Zookeeper, Helix), OpenIO, Azul Zulu and Java In Memory a plus.