Our premier direct end client is looking for Solutions Architect with (Financial Commercial Lending), Los Angeles, CA - 100% Remote !!. Duration: Permanent & Contract to Hire Position: Solutions Architect with (Financial Commercial Lending), Los Angeles, CA - 100% Remote !! Location: Los Angeles, CA - 100% Remote !! Salary / Rates: $ Market Rate Position: 2 Summary:
Skills & Experience:
- Leads the technical integration workstreams within the overall program.
- Translates requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the Loan Origination System.
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between client's current and desired end states.
- 8+ years within the Financial Services Industry and commercial lending.
- Deep understanding of financial services challenges and opportunities, common platforms, and integrations, etc.
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes.
- Broad experience with variety of interfaces and authentication methods (SOAP, Rest, OpenID, SAML, TLS, JWT).
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design and database design.
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions.
- Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices.
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture.
- Knowledge of data integration tools with different business systems (ETL, Core, credit agencies, spreading, data warehousing/reporting, etc.).
- Understanding of DevOps principles, migration tools, environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies for metadata and record-based configuration.
- Experience with platform security capabilities (encryption, TLS, SSL)
- Excellent communication skills.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent banking work experience preferred.
- 8+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.