Idexcel’s client is looking for Solution Architect tojoin their team on a Contract basis
Job Title: Solution Architect
Location: Alexandria, VA
Duration: Full Time
Seeking a Solution Architect with experience supporting the various business solutions functions by translating business requirements into technical solution concepts and designs and provide technical governance and guidance throughout the proposal lifecycle. In this role, the successful individual will support RFIs and RFPs to various government agencies. He/she will work with business development, capture, and the client delivery managers to develop the technical solutions and concept of operations for new business opportunities in government agencies. This is a full time position, located in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Oversee planning and execution of all activities related to a solution for an RFP
- Perform a variety of different actions and activities in support of each assigned task, project, or in support of proposal design and development
- Review SOW/ PWS and make recommendations regarding the level of efforts of the Project Team so that the proposed efforts are consistent with target cost, schedule, and performance requirements.
- Serves as the solution lead for capture and proposal activities, lead the development of the technical approach and content creation for technical volumes of proposals
- Meets with senior government leaders and industry executives to gather business requirements and discuss technical solutions
- Collaborates with assigned Capture Manager and Project Manager to develop technology roadmap and recommend technologies and capabilities for research and development
- Develops and maintains external relationships with technology and solution partners
- Prepare, and edit proposals relating to contract responses involving the development and maintenance of software applications
- Ability to explain in simple language scientific and technical ideas that are difficult for the average person to understand
- Interview subject-matter experts (SMEs) and use information to tailor proposals for RFP and RFI responses
- Review written materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding
- College Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or related field
- 5+ years of relevant technical and solutioning experience.
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Experience leading development of written technical proposals
- Experience in implementing technology solutions to federal government customers
- Ability to discuss and contribute technically to a wide range of technical disciplines including network operations, service desk, infrastructure management, web application architecture, software development, COTS integration. mobile solutions, cloud integration and virtualization
- Demonstrated experience in use of Agile methodology
This is a great opportunity and if you have any interest in hearing more of the details please contact Hardikon 571 267 4191 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
About IDEXCEL, INC
Idexcel is a global staffing and IT services organization, with a mission to bring great people and great organizations together. Our diverse client base represents a wide range of industries, including technology, telecom, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, banking & financial services, food & commodities trading and federal organizations. Our teams of experienced recruiters directly work with client companies seeking exceptional people to help with their business initiatives.
Idexcel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.