Role: Senior TIBCO Administrator / Developer
Location: Pennington, NJ
Duration: Long Term
- The Senior TIBCO Administrator / Developer(s) will be responsible for design, build, install and configures of the TIBCO based platform to ensure stability, scalability, fault tolerance, high availability and performance.
- The resource will facilitate certifying 30 TIBCO products on VM and bare metal hardware, Windows and Linux platforms using clustering.
- The resource helps in packaging these certified products into enterprise Windows and Linux packages for deployment to respective platforms.
- The resource will establish the guidelines and step by step instructions to upgrade the applications written in current version to the latest versions.
- He/she recommends upgrade approach based on application implementation.
- He/she troubleshoots and finds solution to simple and complex issues during upgrade working with vendor support and engineering. Resources will be located in Dallas Metro area.
- 5-7 years current experience in leading SOA Architecture/Development/Support functions
- At least 4 years of experience in TIBCO BusinessWorks, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Administrator, TIBCO BusinessEvents, TIBCO Adapters (ADB, MQ, SWIFT)
- At least 3 years of experience in TIBCO iProcess
- At least 2 years of TIBCO BusinessWorks administration
- Solid experience in building/configuring/upgrading TIBCO suite on Linux and windows
- Domain Utility and Domain setup and configuration experience
- TIBCO EMS Server setup and configuration experience
- TIBCO iProcess Server setup, configuration and migration experience on Oracle
- Previous experience of upgrading TIBCO domain with hundreds of BW engines
- Proven timely delivery of key SOA infrastructure and products
- Excellent requirements capture, communications and reporting quality
- Substantial experience in SOA Middleware Technologies
- Good Linux/Unix skills
- Experience in engineering/upgrading complex solutions in line with demanding client requirements
- Strong SOA Administration/Support skills
- Strong Troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work weekends if required
US IT Recruiter
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Direct: 407-801-8682
Keylent Inc | 1000 N West Street, Suite 1200 | Wilmington,DE,19801