Kforce has a client who is seeking a Solutions Architect to join their team in Greenwood Village, CO.
The Solutions Architect proactively and holistically leads and supports enterprise architecture activities that guide the development and management of a portfolio of solutions. Solutions include projects, products, systems related applications, technologies, processes and data / information, shared infrastructure services and shared application services. Also has a deep understanding of business goals, objective and business outcomes, business capabilities, value-streams, and business processes. Able to design tasks related to support the development of technology solutions to ensure that solutions meet business needs and align with architectural governance and standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Solutions Architect:
* Solutions Architect understands business drivers and business capabilities (future and current state) and determines corresponding enterprise system designs and change requirements to drive the organization's targeted business outcomes
* Understands emerging technology trends and disruptions and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models
* Solutions Architect translates business and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint to achieve business objectives and documents all solution architecture design and analysis work
* Analyzes the technology industry, competitors and market trends, and determines their potential impact on the enterprise
* Provides deliverables like standard definitions, reference models and architecture designs to help the architecture review board assess the impact of new and ongoing technology investment to deliver business capabilities
* Solutions Architect acts as a consultant on a broad range of technologies, platforms and vendor offerings to drive targeted business outcomes
* SHRM Certified, CPA, EMA, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
* Knowledge of various backend development languages like Java, Python
* Knowledge of various database technologies like MySQL, MongoDB and Oracle
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.