Title: Solutions Architect Job Description
The leading biomedical data company specializing in software and data analytics to drive public and private healthcare research is hiring for a Solution Architect. They are looking for someone who can be considered a cloud expert, as well as someone who can work well in an agile environment. You will be responsible for the solution design for customer solutions as well as guiding the product and engineering teams that are driving the implementation, integration, and operation of these services as they relate to core public cloud services.
You will also work with pharmaceutical companies, precision medicine, drug discovery, and early-stage drug trials. The company just secured their first round of funding and is in their growing stage without a sign of slowing down. The Position
Required Skills & Experience
- Solutions Architect
- Strong with Cloud Architecture
- Comfortable in an Agile environment
- Reacting to Pre-Sales team
• Java • Extensive Experience in Cloud (Google Cloud Platform, Azure or AWS) • Excellent verbal and written communications. The Offer
You will receive the following benefits
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Bonus & Equity
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.